Buckets - Anyone got em??

BReal

Fran's got two buckets I believe, more fun to ask why the others needed replaced though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Come on Fran - let us know !

Them buckets look niiiice ..

what I was wondering is, the recliners look in the region of 300 spondoolies im looking to spend around 100 spondoolies but for that you get more of a buckety type bucket and I was wondering how the seat belt fits on that or whether you need belts / harness etc ?

yup i have a set of cobra daytonas in custom colours. they cost me £250 each and i have a set of 3 point harnesses to go with them (costing around £40 each).

once you get the seats in though its bye bye seatbelts, as the clip you clip the belt into comes away with the seat when its removed.

still i think they were worth every penny biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Did you find someone to try a full shakedown test on them with wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

"once you get the seats in though its bye bye seatbelts, as the clip you clip the belt into comes away with the seat when its removed. "

this is true, but you just unbolt the clip from the oe seat and using the same nut and bolt, mount the clip to the subframe on your recliner

you can keep your seat belt if you wish by doing so, or you can go for the harness option

i also have a daytona, i have used std seat belt with both seats, and its not hard swaping the clip over, just have a look at my link earlier on

s'pose id never thought of that!

no crusoe i havent and im not intending to, as i explained before, i did not pay £250 a seat for them to get spunked on tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

nice, thought it was "fanny batter" on the last ones though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

QUOTE(luporacer)
lol crusoe how could you

Surprisingly easily, must be your influence LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a set of Rage recliners in a mag for £299 for 2 recliners including the mountings! These are black with harness holes, look really good quality, i'll drag the mag out and post the advert. got a good review from fast car.The only off putting thing is they say "rage" down the front of the seat.

Still there a fcukin bargin!

imrageseatblackpair.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Rage have now developed a great value deep sided bucket seat. Ergonically designed seat to impress your mates without breaking the bank. Reclinable comfort at an unbelievable price, with universal subframes included!  

.The logo's on the seats, is the big rage logo embroided or printed.?

A.The logos on the Rage seats are embroided not printed & have now changed they are no longer a big logo down the back of the seat but are now a smaller logo just above the seat restraint cavities.

Look pretty good dont they?

Yes off the internet. Pig ugly Rage Logos

I know the logo is *****, but at least it doesnt have that big logo any more. Only the small one one the top.

Im thinking about a pair as well Andy.

Well done on the slaloms by the way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />