im not having much luck....can anyone help?

got my car back today with a new drive shaft fitted got it home from dunfermline and was driving to meet a friend.took him out a run n then dropped him of at a petrol station, pulled out and drove off when the drive shaft went again....anyone got any ideas why this keeps happening?

going to fone the garage tomoro and get them to collect the car and give them one more try at fixing it or il be takin my money back i think....

Get the dealer to collect the car and give you a courtesy car immediatelly, that is shocking workmanship.

had a new drive shaft ? i think you need to find out exactly what they replaced because the actual drive shaft wouldnt need replacing, but rather just the CV. There must be something else wrong with the car if it has popped the CV twice now, like your friend has said the engine or box mounts, or you might have kerbed it quite hard and bent the hub ?

i reckon they are talking **** about fitting a new shaft. they've probably just knocked the joint back on and said ......here there you go. but i find it strange for your car to do this mind , i've never came across it on a vw, other than once the six drive shaft bolts sheared on a very powerfull mk 1.

I'd say they should sort out a car for you - you've not had it long, its been in once, then it's barely out and its broken again. Be the least they could do to get you a courtesy car while they (properly) fix your Lupo!

foned the garage thismorning and been told theyv checked everything and the only thing they could find tht could be out was a ball joint.does this make sense to you guys?said the previous owner might have put a standard one in when replacing by accident....