Blue GTI - Skipton to Keighley Sun 1st April

chrisbwy

Hi Sarah,

You're my first Spotted post who's replied!

We also have a Smart so you get used to other Smart owners waving.

We only wave at other GTIs not all Lups.

Are you local to Skipton?

There are quite a few around Keighley, Silsden, Skipton, Ilkley.

Maybe we should all meet up?

Chris

i parked up in morrisons petrol station in skipton on sunday as i was nearly running out.

i pulled up behind a black lupo gti and she didnt even look at me rubbish lol

shes obviously not aware how awesome her car actually is. it was black with a howies sticker on the back, didnt think to look at the plate...i was hungover n v-tired!

havent been in skipton for ages and 1st time im back i see one, theres rather alot just round her.

alix

i parked up in morrisons petrol station in skipton on sunday as i was nearly running out.

i pulled up behind a black lupo gti and she didnt even look at me rubbish lol

shes obviously not aware how awesome her car actually is. it was black with a howies sticker on the back, didnt think to look at the plate...i was hungover n v-tired!

havent been in skipton for ages and 1st time im back i see one, theres rather alot just round her.

alix

I see quite a lot in Skipton, i see that black 1 quite often, it as a Scotland badge on the reg i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Yea I kinda live in Skipton! I moved in December up to Settle temporarily but Skipton will always be my home!!!

I must say its nice to get out of Skipton away from the swarm of gti's there! I love my car but its getting a bit of a joke how many 'sheep' have them now! I got a Lupo Gti because it was a reasonably rare car and now its becoming common!! I think you should all sell them to make me happy - that means you too Luca!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm always about at the weekend if you have a meet! xxxxxxx

Hi, Yea I kinda live in Skipton! I moved in December up to Settle temporarily but Skipton will always be my home!!!

I must say its nice to get out of Skipton away from the swarm of gti's there! I love my car but its getting a bit of a joke how many 'sheep' have them now! I got a Lupo Gti because it was a reasonably rare car and now its becoming common!! I think you should all sell them to make me happy - that means you too Luca!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm always about at the weekend if you have a meet! xxxxxxx

actually loling my tits off! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

actually loling my tits off! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I think I will take that as you will sell yours!!! Thank You laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

K15 SBO

I think it lives in Silsden.

There's also another silver one in Embsay - don't think he/she is on here though.

See, there is enough for a local meet but only if yours is silver rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Chris

I think KIISBO is from Silsden, she used to drive a tatty saxo so at least she's gone up in the world. The silver one in Embsay is driven by a middle aged woman i think so maybe doesn't even realise how good it is! When i used to work in Silsden i was driving out towards the bypass and this REALLY old couple drove past in a BLUE GTI, i was mortified!!!!

You losers have a SILVER meet, I will be the lonely blue one in the corner sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> boohoo , at least i wont be common!!!! LOL I really must stop this cos i feel i may get rammed off the road by an angry mob of GTI's blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'm only joking of course

i keep see'in KIISBO around Skipton and Kly aswel. My mate works at central tyres in skipton and he says he gets a couple of GTI's going in there for new tyres.

I took my car to Central tyres a few months ago with a flat and the guy said, 'are you putting the new tyres on the front cos do you realise you have a flat on the back!!!' ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> What a dumbass, i know i'm a girl but c'mon!!!!!

The silver gti in embsay is owned by a nurse i think...

What about the dark haired lad who drives about in that silver one, i see it all the time, is that

any of you?!

Good job you've got a private reg Al, i used to find myself waving at all the raven blue's and hoping it was you hehehe

Edited by DubLass

I took my car to Central tyres a few months ago with a flat and the guy said, 'are you putting the new tyres on the front cos do you realise you have a flat on the back!!!' ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> What a dumbass, i know i'm a girl but c'mon!!!!!

lol my mate is the little 1 with a tatoo up his arm.

I have dark hair and sometimes in Skipton, but i dont look like a Luca, lol.

Yea i think he's got italian in him and he's quite a sexy little thing!! (dear god I hope he doesnt read this) blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So who's going to organise a meet then? Thats if Blue's are allowed!!!!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

may sound daft but will you have room for a black kitted up sport??? depending when your all meeting up and if my cars back together laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />