Louis Theroux

Picola

lol, dare i ask what unnatural purpose you're kept for biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

...working, shopping, paying for shopping, doing housework, blah, blah, blah...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've just emailed the fag-haters. Here's what I wrote...

To: Questions/Comments

Subject: God Hates...

I watched with interest the ever bewildered Louis Theroux on BBC2 on Sunday evening in his latest documentary "The most hated family in America".

As ever, I was astonished at the content of the programme (it's always 'car crash' TV), both in terms of what I saw and what I probably didn't due to editing.

"In summary, sodomites are wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen. 13:13), are violent and doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile, depraved, unnatural sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs because they are filthy, impudent and libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6; Phil. 3:2), produce by their very presence in society a kind of mass intoxication from their wine made from grapes of gall from the vine of Sodom and the fields of Gomorrah which poisons society's mores with the poison of dragons and the cruel venom of asps (Deut. 32:32,33), declare their sin and shame on their countenance (Isa. 3:9), are shameless and unable to blush (Jer. 6:15), are workers of iniquity and hated by God (Psa. 5:5), are liars and murderers (Jn. 8:44), are filthy and lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,8), are natural brute beasts (2 Pet. 2:12), are dogs eating their own vomit and sows wallowing in their own feces (2 Pet. 2:22), will proliferate at the end of the world bringing final judgment on mankind (Lk. 17:28-30), have been finally given up by God to uncleanness dishonoring their own bodies among themselves, to vile affections, and to a reprobate mind such that they cannot think straight about anything (Rom. 1:23-28), have wholly given themselves over to fornication and gone after strange flesh (Jude 7), must be pulled as faggots from the fire (Jude 23), and have no hope of Heaven unless they repent (Rev. 22:15), which they can't do in their prideful state (Jer. 6:15). They need to hear this truth if they are to have any hope of penitence, faith in Jesus Christ and salvation (I Timothy 4:2-4)."

That is from your warning page. I'm no biblical expert, but that looks to me like parts of sentences and phrases from various parts of the Scripture edited to suit your particular take on things. It's no better than a kidnapper making a ransom note from a collection of press cuttings. You should be ashamed to claim the written word is law and then take those words out of context from the whole text. Here's one I prepared from your own interpretation...

"the Lord (Gen. 13:13) Jesus Christ and (I Timothy 4:2-4) God (Lev. 18:22) are shameless (Jer. 6:15) liars and murderers (Jn. 8:44)."

It must be true, it's from the Bible.

Between fundamental Christian cults and their mirror images that follow Islam, the world is going to be a sorry place to live.

To finish (and I hope that I have been clever enough for your ministry), "You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name." (Exodus 20:17). I'd interpret your actions and beliefs to be contrary to that.

I wonder if I'll get a reply.

They'll come back with some stupid answer if they do reply, but yes...I doubt they'll be clever enough to bother! LOL.

i had to watch it again it was so unbelievable the first time round.......

the best bit had to be when they were showing off their posters....

"Princess Diana a fag enabler!?!?!, Some people in England would find that very offensive......Archbishop Desmond Tutu!!?!?!?!?!, Come on!"

brillaint