xbox 360 vs PS3

bjblyth

Oh right, i wasn't sure how true it was, infact i couldnt see how it could be true but i was just curious. What 360 game is that anyway?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I heard on the radio today and its all on over the R:FOM sites, about how the Church has complained about them using it without their permission etc.

I wonder how far they are going to go with this :S

Just seen this on the bbc site, i thought it may be of some interest to you PS3 owners, it looks like FOM could become discontinued

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6736809.stm

this is bloody stupid!

oh actually, when i first played this level i did have the urge to grab my grenades and massive space-age gun and see what i could find in the local church...

• 3 months later...

Never played on a 360 before. i wasn't even in a hurry to set mine up. I got it at lunch time and after work and then the rugby i put halo 3 on. Its amazing. My LCD in the lounge wont do anything better than 480p but it still looks great. I have been playing halo 3 for a couple of hours now and i got to say its awesome. I need to try out the online game but can't be arsed just yet!

Luckily my new 40 inch lcd screen should be here in a week and then i can see what the xbox can really do!