Local Shows!

LupoGirlRacer

Would anyone be interested in the following?

Venue: - Newton Abbot Racecourse - Devon

Directions: Clicky For map

Date: 17th June 2007 (Sunday)

Cost: £5 Per car in Advance or £6 per person on the Day (Under 12's get in free if accompanied by an adult)

www: http://www.southwestmotorshow.com

And.....................

http://www.swfestivalofmotoring.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be interested in the following?

Venue: - Newton Abbot Racecourse - Devon

Directions: Clicky For map

Date: 17th June 2007 (Sunday)

Cost: £5 Per car in Advance or £6 per person on the Day (Under 12's get in free if accompanied by an adult)

www: http://www.southwestmotorshow.com

And.....................

http://www.swfestivalofmotoring.co.uk/

Im in if you are!

Meet up and go down

Daz

I'd be happy to join a clublupo stand if you need the numbers - the other stand isn't definate yet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

sounds good i'm sure there should be some more interest if there could be a stand. give us south westerners a chance laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cheers lunalupi is there nobody else that would like to be on a club stand for this if we can get one arranged???

Edited by Mr P

Would you like me to look into getting one? Or are you taking the reigns LGR? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i believe lupogirlracer is looking into getting one if there is enough interest. my mate with his silver gti would possibly be interested in this as well.

so if everyone who is interested does it then that makes 5 of us but would be good to get some more though.

Having a stand is no problem biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 5's a good starting point biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

woooo summer's on the way!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Having a stand is no problem biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 5's a good starting point biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

woooo summer's on the way!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bring it on now my car is sorted im defo there

Daz with me windows roll up lol

LupoGirlRacer (black Gti)

Mr P (Green 1.0)

Bearracing (dan) (silver Gti)

lunalupi (Red 1.0)

Daz1981dp (grey Sport)

just to put his name in, nice show case of cars as well

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

This month has flown by!

My loop's just had a new rear bumper so it's all coming together for june biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm gonna be organised (for once, lol) and purchase my ticket!

Think it will be easier for people to buy their own as they then get delivered to your own address, or i can buy them all and people can paypal me the money, then collect the tickets on the day?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I just checked out the entry/order form, and we can say which club we are with - so probably easiest all round for us each to buy tickets seperately? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have you had any contact with them about a clubstand? Do they have any rules about tickets and stand passes etc?

Edited by lunalupi

As far as i know from previous years, you just send the form off and put which club you are with, and the guy sorts through and puts them all together! You pay for the car and all passengers are covered within that price.

Any rules?

I've no idea - I've been for a couple of years, but never organised it! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well, I'm in for a club stand!

Just bringing this to the top as a friend reminded me about it today.

Anyone wanting to go needs to go on the website and get your form in by the 18th May. I'm in (wasn't sure which comp to go for on the form, so plumped for best club stand with clublupo....) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

that's fab!!

Keep meaning to update this but the last couple of weeks have been hectic - no excuse tho!

That's 3 of us that have sent off for tickets - woo!

Think Mr P is on hol, so have sent him a text as a reminder when he gets back!

Best club stand is the one to go for - def biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As then we will all get put together!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Can't wait now! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I did speak to a friend of mine as he organises it with another club - he gets everyone to send him their cheques, then block-books everyones in one go.....hope they don't mind us lot all ordering separately laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />