Subtle mod's

vworks41

Managed to find a couple of hours yesterday to start afew subtle mod's ready for the summer.

First job was to dedadge the rear of the car, I think it's looks a lot less cluttered and a lot smoother. What do you guy's think?

club2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Next up was the aero wiper. It's been done before i know, but it looks much tidyer then the old one did.

club4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> club5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Also replaced the badge on the front grill with one from a mk5, I perfer this badge because they've gone back to the original design like on the mk1 & 2GTi's. I've got one for the back to, but guna leave it for the time being.

Club1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> club3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by vworks41

That rear Wiper is Cracking! Where do i find one of those, if you dont mind helping me out?

Is it a direct replacement? My rear wiper doesn't catch the whole of the rear screen either, would be a nice upgrade. Any help is appreciated.

Your Lupo is looking well polished their! Nice.

Edited by SPIVEY

That rear Wiper is Cracking! Where do i find one of those, if you dont mind helping me out?

Is it a direct replacement? My rear wiper doesn't catch the whole of the rear screen either, would be a nice upgrade. Any help is appreciated.

Your Lupo is looking well polished their! Nice.

Yep It's a direct replacement from a mk5/6 polo, the only thing you need to do is modify the washer cap slightly to fit.

As always, it is the little touches that are the best.

Another very nice Gti here.

Yep It's a direct replacement from a mk5/6 polo, the only thing you need to do is modify the washer cap slightly to fit.

Whats the part number for this then please? (everything i need to make one fit to my Lupo).

Where is the best/cheapest place to get this from?

Cheers, Pete.

I think i have found the front aero wipers, question is....

According the vagparts, i can choose from 2 different types of front aero wipers.

On first look, both seem to exactly the same, but one is named as...

Order no.: 6Nfrontaero

& the other as...

Order no.: 6N2Faero

WHich ones are the right ones for me please...?

Think i will just order the fronts & back together :-)

Question.... do the front wipers need any form of modification performing ot them to make them fit, or are they a direct replacement?

Cheers, Pete.

You dont want the front wipers or arms from the polo, they wont fit, get them from a lupo gti as they came as standard. the part number for the back one should be 6Q6 998 425.

Edited by vworks41

You dont want the front wipers or arms from the polo, they wont fit, get them from a lupo gti as they came as standard. the part number for the back one should be 6Q6 998 425.

Do you know the correct part numbers for the front Lupo GTi wiper setup then please...?

Cheers, Pete.

Added some cambridge/SE lights today. How is it that vw never fitted these as standard sun1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Also drilled the back of the airbox, seems to pick up abit quicker and makes a deeper sound to sun3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sun2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by vworks41

Do you know the correct part numbers for the front Lupo GTi wiper setup then please...?

Cheers, Pete.

Sorry only just noticed your last post, probably got them buy now but here you are.

o/s arm - 6x2 955 410 c blade - 6x2 955 426b

n/sarm - 6x2 955 409 c blade - 1j2 955 425 b

Nice Car,

Can't tell the difference between the Cambridge lights and the standard !

Do you leave your cover off the Airbox or did you just want to show your panel filter in that picture?

The standard lights are all red and the Cambridge lights just have the smoked tint in the middle thats all.

Yes I did put the cover back on it was just for the pic rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sorry only just noticed your last post, probably got them buy now but here you are.

o/s arm - 6x2 955 410 c blade - 6x2 955 426b

n/sarm - 6x2 955 409 c blade - 1j2 955 425 b

Many Thanks for that.

I've not ordered just yet, gonna wait a week or so untill next wage packet, lol.

Cheers, Pete.

P.S... Are these part numbers for vagparts, or the $tealers?

Edited by pete69zx

Many Thanks for that.

I've not ordered just yet, gonna wait a week or so untill next wage packet, lol.

Cheers, Pete.

P.S... Are these part numbers for vagparts, or the $tealers?

Main $tealers i'm afraid, dont know how much they are though.

I've had alook on vag parts again and they dont listi aero wipers for the lupo gti, but i've noticed that they do a hole kit for the corrado.

From what I know the corrado boy's use lupo gti setup quite alot, you could look into it? there priced at £68.22 Order number: 536998425