Who else forgot Valantines day?

Putney

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well i had to buy some clothes for the weekend didn't i? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> At the weekend i'm known as Maureen and i tuck my sausage between my legs laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Gotta be the worst valentines day ever, Ben's grandfather has died sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Wish I could forget it was valentines day!

Nah, we just dipped into the premium members fund to send him one. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If I thought for one second that this was true, I'd cancel my subscription! Lol

My boyfriend and i weirdly got each other the exact same card!

Did you mind getting one that said, "To my boyfriend on Valentines Day" ?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

When I offered to take out my darling wife tonight I was informed

Who said romance is dead?

Yes, I know that feeling rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> For a change, I got nothing. In fact, I'm sure I used to do better when I was single! Lol

But at least I managed to sneak a bunch of roses (tacky or not, we have a thing about roses) into the boot of her car on Tuesday when I went home, and in the morning told her to take a look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> so at least one of us is soppy!

Also realised (can't believe it took me so many years!) that Valentines Day is actually our 6 month anniversary date (from when we met, rather than married)!

Fran, really sorry to hear about Ben's Granfather.