Ashton Under Lyne (Thurs 8th Feb)

Dave_M

Spotted two Lupo GTIs last week, Thursday in Ashton Town Centre.

Firstly, a lad (on his Bill) in a black one drove past us. We also spotted a red one parked up, which later passed us with a bird in it.

I am sure the black one's owner is on here.

Any takers?

its not Jen and Joe off here is it? Jens got a red GTi and Joe has a black 54 plate Gti which is forsale in the classifieds?

wayne

It could be mate. I dont really know many people on here. I used to come on years ago and it's tailed off since I sold my Lupo.

Don't think Joe drives his any more. He said it's sitting on his parents drive.

isn't that where most GTIs sit? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Evening David

The black one was 2001gti, duno what his real name is though, it definately had those Lexus style lights on when we saw it on Thursday night so must be him.

The red one...id be interested to find out who the female is laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Tom

Evening David

The black one was 2001gti, duno what his real name is though, it definately had those Lexus style lights on when we saw it on Thursday night so must be him.

The red one...id be interested to find out who the female is laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Tom

Yeah, it was a blonde piece wasn't it?! Get in there, Tom!

Have you seen that black Lupo, which could best be described as a horrid GTI "wannabe"? Someone got Halfords vouchers for Christmas!

Yeah i think ive seen that lupo

The cheeky ****** has copied the induction trumpet like on mine and its a wannabe GTI as you say.

I know the one we saw on Thursday night was definately a GTI though, still dont know his name though???????? other than his user name is 2001gti, in all fairness to the lad i think he said he wanted to take the Lexus lights off his GTI when he first joined up on here.

Ill PM him and see if he's out again on Thursday night

Might bring mine out this week shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Tom

Edited to say...found him here...His name is chris

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...&hl=2001gti

Edited by GTi T

Spotted two Lupo GTIs last week, Thursday in Ashton Town Centre.

Firstly, a lad (on his Bill) in a black one drove past us. We also spotted a red one parked up, which later passed us with a bird in it.

I am sure the black one's owner is on here.

Any takers?

yes m8 that was me, jus dropped the g/f off at the ashtree and thought i saw my cousin in there so i went for a look but it wasnt him.

and yes i dont like the lexarse lights and they will be coming off .

you gunna be there tonight?

Edited by 2001gti

Saw you again mate...hello to you

Your car looked spotless

Tom

Hi again mate!

Nice speaking to you. Get those Lexus lights off and the rear bumper scuffs off and you'll be laughing!

David shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Hi again mate!

Nice speaking to you. Get those Lexus lights off and the rear bumper scuffs off and you'll be laughing!

David shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yup nice talkin to u aswell m8 the lights will be comin off this week and hopfully they guy shud of orderd the parts for the bumper.

oh and 1 quick question, were do u get the red strip that goes around the front grill? like on the new golf gti?

cheers

yup nice talkin to u aswell m8 the lights will be comin off this week and hopfully they guy shud of orderd the parts for the bumper.

oh and 1 quick question, were do u get the red strip that goes around the front grill? like on the new golf gti?

cheers

Hi mate,

I am sure Tom will correct me if I am wrong, but that is just some red insulation tape, available from places like B&Q etc. They do thinner strips of it too, and you just need a good eye and a steady hand!

David