The new skyline...

dxg

Hmmm... willwait to see the final version before coming to a conclusion on that one.

According to some reports though the new NSX will be front engined wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Have to say I'm not a fan. The other half has and R32 GTR and I much prefer the old school styling.

But saying that, I haven't like many of the new cars that have come out latley, and 6 months to a year down the line they have been beginning to grow on me.

According to some reports though the new NSX will be front engined wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

expect front mid engined with a version of the 4x4 super handeling four wheel drive chassis first seen in the new legend. Should be an interesting if unatainable car though don't expect them to sell thousands even if it is in the 40-50k price band instead of the 70k mark of the previous one.

Even though it's not a Lupo, this is worth a look for it's iconic status.

I *love* the DLO on this... Reminds me of the A and B pillars on the Skoda Roomster...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3068033

Deek.

my bloke would love to get his hands on that. He has a skyline already and beleive me its his baby. he loves it more than me!!!!

my bloke would love to get his hands on that. He has a skyline already and beleive me its his baby. he loves it more than me!!!!

sounds like he doesn't apreciate you very much, time to find someone else cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

haha - mmm!!!! i gave him deposit to get it so my own fault!!! its a great car though! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />