car bras

vdubgti

If you are worried about the fit, i remember reading on E38 that if you soak it in water then fit it, it shrinks a bit and has a tighter fit. Im not sure if it was cold or warm water or whether it mattered, but if you do a search on E38 forums the thread will pop up. Alternatively send the bra to me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

VDUBGTI

If you change your mind about having it, I will come have a look at it and possibly buy it off you. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

.....Alternatively send the bra to me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Hope this is not a frequently asked question on these forums confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

hee hee hee

Kim

Post up some pics of it fitted, and how its attached. Jens and mine both fitted fine, so maybe its just something simple to fix?

Edited by Joe

Jens and mine both fitted fine

Or I will buy your one if you no longer want it Joe.

Doh, my vulture like insticts need quickening it seems.

Vdubgti

Sorry I went off topic.

is it just me or does anyone else think they dont look that good on a lupo? i just bought one and the fitting isnt really that good sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i seen a few that dont fit that well too...

As a styling aid I think they look silly!

agreed