induction kit - will one fit

andi

I ve been looking round for an induction kit for my 1.0 arosa, but the only company who i can find who do one is green. on all my last cars i,ve had K&Ns so i am a bit unsure of them. Do any other companys do any kits for Lupo/Polo as if they do would they fit, does any one know? If unable to get one would any one recomend a replacement element. :thumbs:

??? AFAIK there's nowt wrong with green filters andi. i know that a lot of the french brigade have 'em, and quite a lot of feature cars have had then in the past. why not give it a try?? or have you tried to see if pipercross and ramair do one? (or jetex, or you could try a universal k&n) you could always do what sam did and get in touch with one of these companies (if they don't do one) and sometimes they will offer to make one for you car (usually free of charge - because they use your car as a guinea pig - no squealing now!) although the only downside is you have to drive to their premises, and occasionally leave your mota....anyway loads of routes still to try mate! :thumbs:

lupobabe had her 1.0 custm made by k&n they now produce this model after the prototype of her car. it will go on you arosa 1.0 gave her a few extra horses too.

this is my first k&n love it