Scorpion Or Powerflow - WHich is best!

gargoil

Now I'm sorted for an Induction kit I'm going for a cat back exhaust next week. Been quoted £316 for Scorpion and I imagine the powerflow won't be as much. I want power gain and as little extra noise over standard. What do you think I should go for?

Has anyone had there car dyno'd before and after having one fitted?

Are there any other alternatives I could consider

He was up in front of the judge for 98mph, so he traded his Loop for a NB.

Fin got his zorst

I got his BMC

I'd prefer something that been engineered and tested for my particular car on a rolling road (preferably with someone elses eh Alex biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) than taking the lottery of a custol, where there's no consideration for back pressure and the shape of power curves. Just a preference though mind

it's the same debate again and i'll give you the same answer....

Scorpion without fail everytime

scorpion use the highest quality Stainless Steel whereas powerflow cut costs by using very low grade stainless steel that still rusts but will not be replaced as it hasn't malfunctioned.

Scorpion does not catch rub nock or blow unlike most powerflow efforts.

much better build quality with a scorpion and only costs about £80 - £100 extra.

Gonna have to disagree Alex!!

Powerflow r top boys and done a mint job on my car (get the decat pipe!!!!) There r no knocks or rattles on mine either!!

In total it cost me £360 and sounds great!!

Im going to Northy meet so u can judge for yourself wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well think I'm gonna go for the Powerflow cat back option. I spoke to a few places about the Scorpion zorst and they could only supply it with the oval tail pipe! I quite like the look of the twin round pipes and was wanting to keep that look as I don't like changing the outward appearance of the car!

Cheers for the advice lads should be getting it done next week!

I have an Ascar cat back system.

It twin 3.5inch tailpipes in the standard position and still upswept slightly as per standard.

Sounds very deep ticking over and then goes raspy after `5500-6000rpm`. Quality is good in terms of fitting but it has started to tarnish slightly on tailpipes so will be using my lifetime warranty soon i think!

Have a nosey this Sunday, you will hear me coming!

Change of plan, turns out my local Powerflow place has stopped using powerflow parts as they were so bad quality. They now produce their own oparts and were wanting £450 +vat for a cat back so I told them where to shove it! Unfortunately there isn't any other custom make places near me so It looks like I'll have to go with the Scorpion after all. Gonna hold out till I find a place that will sell it with the twin round pipes! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />