Powerflow (Let's 'ave it!)

Loopy Lupo

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Phones powerflow (in stafford) and have decided to go for a cat back exhaust with them (£230 all in!!!!) Can't wait, getting it done a week on Monday (12th) COME ON!! Gone for a single upswept letterbox type pipe (gonna get it nice n loud wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

no worries mate! You'll have to explain to me (nearer time) how to do posh picture stuff - coz all this techno stuff is a bit freaky (i've got a digital camera) - i'm sooooooo excited!!! Wish my Loop was a time machine!

Until i get it...

After i get it comes the `law-breakin` biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

have you got it yet. did you go for a twin rear exit box

Indeed I have! I'm am now the proud owner of a single upswept (letterbox style) powerflow exhaust - and it kicks ass! I'm waitin for Matty to tell me how to put the piccies i took on here - and then i'll give an indepth write up - suffice to say it rocks and everyone in the club should go out and get one NOW!!!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As soon as Matty gives me the masterclass i promise i will post em!! Are u the George (ie) i told about this website on the PVW website????? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> just curious/nosey!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

COOOOOL!! Nice to see you made it here! It's a top website (as i said!) and it's growing all the time! I keep looking out for other Loop owners (on t'other Vdub sites) to point in this direction - maybe you could too!!

Catch you later Alex biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />