MK2 Arosa Wiper Blades

Arosa_03

i think they are but not 100 percent! my cars in the garage having a new £307 clutch i wont get it for another week im so bored!

Just had a quick look on your readers rides, it doesnt look like they are, the VW ones have a spoiler on the drivers side (whioch is always the wrong way round when you get them so you need to swap the clip the other way) and a curved one from the passeneger side.

Ive got the VW ones and dont have any problems with them lifting off the screen.

And expensive time then lol, is that from a dealer? seems quite steep really, and a week! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> it doesnt even take a day to change the clutch i dont think

@smurf: rain-x is a rain repellant formula that you apply to a clean windscreen with a cloth and buff off, it makes rain bead off the windscreen at medium to high speed, reducing the need to use wipers . it's in a little yellow bottle available at halfords or other motor parts shops. worth a try for about £3