New to Here and VW!!

spanners

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Hello, I am new to here and so i am just saying hi. Picked up a Lupo 1.4S for the Wife to drive today from Irvine's the main Dealers in Bridgwater Somerset. I am looking for some interesting links to PDF files I.E. Technical and Owners Manuals, any one out there help? Ps I normally drive an N Reg. Scooby Turbo (the Lupo is for the Wife) but was quite supprised how nippy the lupo was when I picked it up today, hope She likes the car.............. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Hello, I am new to here and so i am just saying hi. Picked up a Lupo 1.4S for the Wife to drive today from Irvine's the main Dealers in Bridgwater Somerset. I am looking for some interesting links to PDF files I.E. Technical and Owners Manuals, any one out there help? Ps I normally drive an N Reg. Scooby Turbo (the Lupo is for the Wife) but was quite supprised how nippy the lupo was when I picked it up today, hope She likes the car.............. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

im sure your mrs will love the lupo!

they are easy cars to enjoy!! as for technical manuals, i dont know of any confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

anyway welcome to clublupo and enjoy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> great little car to learn in!

get a pic of the scooby up! and the loop of course smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

Hello Spanners!

I used to drive a Supra before Lupo ownership lol

I do like a nice scoob!!

If it ever stops peeing down I will try to post a few picks of my cars, the Scooby and Lupo,that is. (Although the Lupo is the Wifes) so, technical, I own 3 motors, but my old Sri cav and Lancia Delta HF are fit for the scrappy............... you would not want to see them !!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />