Engine Light...HELP

Les

Hi all im new to this forum, been reading but i only became a member today! so be nice please 30111330432.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The car sounds fine but im not sure what i should do!

Many thanks in advance smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Les

Edited by Les

oops. . .should be working now! Cheers Chris!

Its an 03 Arosa Sport

Thanks

I think that is to do with emissions but im not sure, im sure someone will be along who knows.

And nice model Arosa, you should put some pics in readers rides smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

That light came one with my 1.0 Lupo when the car was 6 months old.

VWs advice was to bring it straight in and they replaced the lambda probe.

I believe there is lots of reasons why the light can come on though, best getting it plugged into a VAG computer.

Will be ya lambda probe Id imagine though was also some valve in the exhasut one time on mine.

lambda probe a common problem apparently mines been fixed for that probe at least 4 times but seems to be sorted now.

Edited by Enigma

Thanks for all of the replys guys!

Secondly do any of you know how much it would set me back to get a new lambda sensor put in and how much would a dealer charge to plug it up to a computer to check out what actually could be wrong.

Thanks again

Les