My Lupo GTI Replacement!

hufcforpromotion

Here she is my W reg with 53,000 miles! Had the cam belt and water pump and brake fluid done last monday by VW. So far mods are:- GTI anni. badges front and rear, 15" Bathurst Lupo GTI wheels( Only fitted while I am refurbing the BBS!), Alpine I-pod head unit, GTI sill covers and 16" bbs rs2's in my boot ready to split down and refurb! Thinking about getting centres powder coated black!

DSC00594.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00596.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00595.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00599.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00597.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00600.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

It looks very nice mate, i have always had a soft spot for the polo gtis. Did you sell the Lupo and purchase this for more space? what other mods do you have planned?

It looks very nice mate, i have always had a soft spot for the polo gtis. Did you sell the Lupo and purchase this for more space? what other mods do you have planned?

Bought it cos was cheap at £3300! Needed a bigger second car so the Lupo had to go! Having lots of fun doing the car up! Looking forward to getting my bbs 16" split rims fitted next saturday after I polish the rims up!

That is very cheap for a polo gti, especially with only 53,000 miles on the clock. How did you wangle that one? Or does it really have a 1.0 under the vonnet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> It will look great with the bbs' fitted.

i think you will need a 'bonnet' mate - if adams observations are anything to go by laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

only joking mate. very cheep for a cool car though!

i think you will need a 'bonnet' mate - if adams observations are anything to go by laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

only joking mate. very cheep for a cool car though!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i didn't realise what you meant until i read my post again.