VAG COM

My mate at work has just got VAG COM he said i need codes to change the settings, does anyone know these or where to get them?

I am after resetting the service intervals as it wasnt done at service also the anti hijack thing sounds good

You can reset the service indicator without VAGCOM. Check out the howto section matey smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The anti-hijack thing is really good, i'm glad i had mine switched on! It re-arms it's self if you unlock it to let someone in and drive off again. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Very useful

The anti-hijack thing is really good, i'm glad i had mine switched on! It re-arms it's self if you unlock it to let someone in and drive off again. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Very useful

Glad you like it matey smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />