Yo, aint posted for a bit...

sleeky tdi

Hey Everyone,

Havn't posted on here for a while as id got bored with the Arosa and fancied a change. Today I picked up my new car, some of you may not approve of it but im really pleased with it so far. Its a Ford Puma 1.7 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Keep your eyes open in the forsale section for goodies off the Arosa forsale, and the car too if anyone is interested.

Its been a great time in this club, and I shall still hang around the forums and keep an eye on whats going on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lee.

Interesting choice, they're supposed to be great drivers cars, i've not driven one personally so i can't comment. It's good your sticking around though! You'll still have to come along to meets and stuff, you can just park at the end laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

miss u dude

He isnt going any where mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lee - you still better come to cl meets tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Weird, I was wondering where you'd dissapeared to! Now I realise that you were wrestling with your sexuality, changed job to a hairdresser & bought a car to suit your new lifestyle wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Only kidding mate, whathave you done with the Arosa then, was it part-x'd?

Edit: Just seen your ad in the for sale section. There's always time to change your mind wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

ye wondered where you had been mate.

good choice i like the pumas. take it its just a 1.7 and no the racing puma???

and ye you best still come to the cl meets mate and shows with us laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He'll be at edition38 next year smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> he has to smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

surprised.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprised:" border="0" alt="surprised.gif" />

Believe it or not I was thinking about you yesterday mate, wondering where you had got to! I was a big fan of your car, I thought it was stunning and if I had bought an Arosa that's exactly how I would have done it. Hope you still show up at the meets and keep us updated on what you do with the new car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

oh yes al he will be there. i would pick him up if he was on the way or maybe still could laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cant believe uve sold the arsoa though mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Couldn't afford a racing, plus it didnt seem worth spending all that more for a car that isnt that different to the normal 1.7, hehe.

oOOo free trips to shows eh, you lot gonna be paying for me too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lee.

Couldn't afford a racing, plus it didnt seem worth spending all that more for a car that isnt that different to the normal 1.7, hehe.

oOOo free trips to shows eh, you lot gonna be paying for me too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lee.

You will be their !

Edited by nfbr