Alloy refurbing

Some of my Arosa alloys are kurbed, one is particularly bad.

How much would it cost roughly to get them refurbed?

Is it best to get all 4 done or would the colour match be exactly the same?

How long is it likely to take? a few days maybe?

And does anyone know how much the centre caps ar for the standard arosa wheels?

Thanks for the help, chris

Edited by cardaft

theres a place in sunderland think its called sem few of my mates have had there wheels doen there pritty good. there is another one in sunderland were my mates dad got his vxr wheels done when they were kerbed cant remeber wat its called but if you want i will find out

niall

• 2 months later...

Cheers for the help guys.

Just thought id updat as i missed seeing the last post so thanks for the info on that.

Ive finally got round to looking at my wheels, and ive decided that for now ill just get the worst one done, as i havent quite decided if im keeping these wheels on, there are some that tempt me so i might change them, but i still want it looking good until then.

So ive taken the worst one off and put my spare on for a few days. Im going to take it to romax to get done and possibly the rest if i decide to keep the standard rims.

Cheers, chris

I think you should update your sig with that Citroen wheel trim on tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hmm maybe coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Hey it could catch on blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Chris

Edited by cardaft

Took my wheel into Romax yesterday and i got it back today.

Looks great, almost too good to put back on the road laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just about to fit it and take my spare off, very happy though, good company, it was £47 for the wheel, well worth it though.

Chris