h+r kit is the blistein kit...

beach

on examining the h+r kit i recieved i have seen that the kit is actually the blistein kit. there are h+r stickers on the shocks but the stamps on the pistons are blistein. and the blistein kit uses H+r springs anyway as they state.

so for the same kit you can either order it as h+r from £320 or from blistein for nearly £500 lol.

Edited by beach

Are they definately the same shocks? Id imagine that bilstein sell cheaper shocks to other companies for re branding

Edited by Joe

I can recommend the H&R Cup Kit (60/40mm), got mine from Germany for £312 including delivery. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I had a feeling they may have been manufactured by Bilstein.

I am sure they are good quality anyhow.

Beach have you got the -30 comfort kit or the -50/30 sport kit? Are you fitting it soon, I would love to hear your thoughts on the handling/comfort.

The cheapest price I have seen for these is here:

http://www.orange-tuning.com/shop/suspensi...b9bebf77dfa432f

Tigz - I am also considering this kit for my 6n2 (see prices on the above website c. £260 for the polo)

i got them from orange tuning. i thought they looked the same as the guy who got them recently posted up pictures of his blistein kit. and these are the same yellow with blue dust covers. they are the same blistein shock. and thre same springs but 30mm height.

unluckily i had a problem with the seals on the shocks are leaking oil under compression so for the last few weeks i have been trying to get a refund. long process.

i wont buy from germany next time.

Edited by beach