remap!!!!

chris_lupogti

• 4 weeks later...

hmm tbh i think u wil struggle to get any more than 8bhp from a remap on a lupo gti.i know the chap at dastek well and when we had mine old 1 on with the manifold filter and exhaust he reckoned he would get me 150bhp genuine at the fly.his rollers are the most accurate around.

not sure if u can flash it through the port.spoke to star performance and bedrock veedubs and they cant do it.bedrock is jabba sports dealer in scotland.

It is possible to map a lupo through the port ( its under your ash tray), but i would be suprised to see anything over about 8bhp from a normally asperated/non turbo car such as the lupo S,Sport or Gti (as the stig said). You are probably looking at the S going from 75bhp -> 80 bhp along with a similar gain for the Sport and as said before an extra 8bhp on the Gti. Each of these would probably gain 10lb of torque with the Gti a little bit higher, maybe 12lb?.

Can you give us a list of the figures of standard cars and their gains (lupos at least)?

Either way on a car as small and light as the lupo you would notice the difference, and with a decent cold air fed induction kit and a good exhaust the whole lot would come together quiet nicely.

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />