Gazebos!

Yellow Lupo chick

Hey guys!

Small request/favour!

As you all know the weathers beena little iffy..

If anyone is willing to bring a gazebo, please let me know.. we will put them in the midle of the tents and they communal area for us all..

Thank u soooooo much!

In a week time it will all be over :-(

wasnt there talk of having a proper 'clublupo' gazebo made? - like the uk-mkivs.net

that would be cool. maybe for next year?

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

ive got one its not very big, well we fitted 2/3 of a volvo under it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ill check with my mum if we can bring it and see if itll fit in the loops as well

Jen x

yep i can bring it...if i can find it...so ive sent joe to go and search the garage and shed so ill let you know asap biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok after receiving my instructions for the afternoon which went along the lines of...

"Go find the gazebo in the garage or tent or loft"

I plodded off on the hunt.

After finding it in the mouse infested shed I began "erection" (lets see how many times I can use that word in this post).

Erecting (2) got off to a bad start when I found there were no instructions 227304822_4cf878a48f_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Step 2 roof begins to take shape

227304823_29eff6cffa_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Step 3 and the structure is completely erect (6)

227304824_30397088c0_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Step 4 and the cover is on and the erection (7) process is complete 227304825_72dedceacd_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Its 3m x 3m x 2.5m (not quite sure which way) so its huge shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Btw, notice throughout the erection (8), the complete oganised chaos of the poles on the floor wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

And thats all folks on another episode of 'Joes DIY handyman show'

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited by Joe

If you could bring it along mate that would be great. don't think many people willfit under this lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> remember i only have half a boot cause of the sub and then cause it might rain i'm takin a pair of boot so theres the other half of the boot gone