VW MEET SAMLESBURY HALL PRESTON

Ste-Polo7

We are just gonna see how it goes for this one and it might turn into a monthly thing or a show

Ste

Sweden smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i shall try my best to be their biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

well you have 3 interested so far so wouldn't hold your breath bud sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

my attendance will be subject to VW getting my part from germany in time...

well you have 3 interested so far so wouldn't hold your breath bud sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

my attendance will be subject to VW getting my part from germany in time...

Overnight parts from germany tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i recommend this meet as theres a lot of interest, theres a bar there and you can get food!

Ste

Overnight parts from germany tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i recommend this meet as theres a lot of interest, theres a bar there and you can get food!

Ste

When they are on backorder in germany, they are nowhere near over night.

Nfbr,

Alright mate,

Swapped my shift for the sunday.

Do you want picking up?

GTI T, you fancy coming along?

any other takers, Rob, lilly, acky

LUPO FIXED LUPO FIXED LUPO FIXED! ! ! !

i'm picking my cousin up in blackpool, then traveling to the place (Häns will not be clean i'm affraid)

Any idea how much it costs to get in ?

Only just seen this ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Its my bday tomoz so family will be visiting so i can't really disappear out sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope its a success and ill bring my loop to the next one and convoy down with Al and Angelo

Tom

HAPPY Birthday mate!

check and make sure your hair ant falling out now your getting on a bit!!!

im proper gutted, i was looking foward to this because its the day before my birthday and i wanted to see you guys and have a nice drink and chat, but no-one wanted to work a 2 till 6 for me, a 4 hour shift, theres no point!!!!!! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

oh well i'm goin to the 5th ave foam party in manchester tonight if anyone wants to join me?

im proper gutted, i was looking foward to this because its the day before my birthday and i wanted to see you guys and have a nice drink and chat, but no-one wanted to work a 2 till 6 for me, a 4 hour shift, theres no point!!!!!! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

oh well i'm goin to the 5th ave foam party in manchester tonight if anyone wants to join me?

Lucky you didnt go... was an utter waste of fuel..

Admittedly i did get their at half twelve, but when i got their, the police were not letting people in...

Duno if their was some trouble or what ??

Hopefully mr Polo can fill us in on what went wrong

Ok i helped organise this with others, we got there at 10.30 and looked to be a good meet, there was loads of cars turning up at that time!, we got the camera set up and the cars kept rolling in and it was looking good, i think we was expecting 40 cars but by the end of the day there was well over a ton! anyway we was running out of space and one person mabye another decided to park on the garden part and the manager came out, she wasnt happy but can you blame her? as the gardens where perfect anyway this person apparently gave her a mouthful and she went off her head and told us all to move or else she would call the police.

So we moved everone onto the plant centre next door (you might have noticed me standing at the gate in the pouring rain directing ppl), we got on there and everything seem to be ok, the sun was even coming out! until the police turned up, we talked with them and they said the guy in the garden centre wasnt happy with all the cars on there (even thou we had permission) so im afraid we had to move on after that. But we all tryed our very best to make the best of the day to keep the meet going and we are all very sorry to all (esspesually to the lads that traveled so far!) this as i said above there was nothing else we could do.

Ste

SORRY ALL!!!!!

Awh sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> thats a bit of a shitter... I did get to see a few cars, as i parked onthe main ground at about 12.30, and walked through...