My Jetta

Bigfoot

Hi jus joined the site today cause im hopeffully getting a 1.0 litre lupo soon, as the jetta blown the head gasket an cracked the head mine4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mine3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mine2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

As she's busted jus now she's gonna get a rebuild with....new head, port and polish the head, gasflow the head, new valves etc, reprofile cam, 4 branch exhaust manifold, boxes removed from exhaust, twin 45 Weber, polished inlet manifold. Also FK Konigsport coilovers, gti doortrims and weller 13x10 white steelis with 205/50/13 tyres biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

any comments welcome tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and will get pics up of the lupo as soon as

Andy

thats pretty sweet, but you a lupo would be much better hehe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> my bf would love your jetta, he wanted one a while back. how come your only settling for a 1.0 lupo? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

gettin the lupo with coilovers, set of enkei 14's an 13" steelies, near enuf full yrs mot an 6 month tax and its a 51 plate fur 1850 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

jetta blew the head gasket and am unsure if its getting a gti engine or i'm goin to tune the 1.8 carb block myself biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> looking for about 160-180 bhp. Gettin an uprated head, gasflowing it port polishing it, 4 branch manifold(port and polish that, polish the inled manifold, reprofile the gti high lift cam and get a twin 45 weber biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi jus joined the site today cause im hopeffully getting a 1.0 litre lupo soon, as the jetta blown the head gasket an cracked the head mine4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mine3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mine2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

As she's busted jus now she's gonna get a rebuild with....new head, port and polish the head, gasflow the head, new valves etc, reprofile cam, 4 branch exhaust manifold, boxes removed from exhaust, twin 45 Weber, polished inlet manifold. Also FK Konigsport coilovers, gti doortrims and weller 13x10 white steelis with 205/50/13 tyres biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

any comments welcome tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and will get pics up of the lupo as soon as

Andy

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Twin 45 webers

Sex wee sex wee smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Welcome aswell matey

Tom

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> nice seeing you over here as well mate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol had tae join here aswell man laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

usin it as a daily runner until jettas workin again, then once it is gonna do sum bodywork to the lupo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and use the jetta at the weekends laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yup daves old one....the one he ran the subframe into a kerb laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

all fixed and mot'd as it was off the road for about 9 months :S

u always gotta mention it was me who wrote it off eh lol

any snide comments craig n ur gettin it wi a bottle of bucky tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />