newcastle meet? (now with pics p2)

luke's lupo

Yeah i'll post some up later on. Car looks great on the move by the way.

cheers chris looking forward to seeing the pics

Luke: so those are 'oxford' lights then, I might turn mine into an 'Oxbridge' Lupo!

Edited by luke's lupo

Here's the pics. Not many as it was mid day, the worst possible time for photo's. IMG_6091_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6093_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6094_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6095_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6098_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6099_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6102_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6105_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6103_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6107_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6109_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6115_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6117_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6118_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

great pics biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> whos is the yellow loop?

btw joes now crying at seeing how gorgeous those bbs's look!

Thanks Jen, the yellow lupo is Luke's.

Nice pics

IMG_6095_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Looks like a set of steps doesnt it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by jon_273

Great pics, sorry couldn't make it today but I already had orders to be elsewhere. But if we can make it monthly I'll try get to next one hopefully with coilies on too.

Edited by hanley

Great photos Chris - As always, despite being unable to figure out the AF laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah yeah, pressed the wrong button. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Great pics, sorry couldn't make it today but I already had orders to be elsewhere. But if we can make it monthly I'll try get to next one hopefully with coilies on too.

That reminds me you left a receipt in my car last weekend, just found it before. I'll leave it in the car for next time i see you.

I want pop out rear windows. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

adam, if you look closely you can see you've missed a bit of dirt on one of those wheels.....

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

good day out, got a burned forehead now like!...

cool pics as always chris.

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

sweet pics payna how low is ur car

theres lower cars than mine mate!

Edited by payna

photos are mint chris cheers for posting them, how good are those pics makes my car look mint lol cant wait to drive her now lol so we doing this monthly from now on?

cheers luke

Edited by luke's lupo

Morning lads,

Great pics as always chris and it was good to see everybody again yesterday and good to meet luke and jon, everybodies car was nice in there own way.

Payna:

LMAO at the dirty wheels, i've got a missing layer of skin from cleaning between those spokes! And you have sunburn?!....The weather is strange up at the Baltic, maybe something in the air up that way, bring suncream and some gloves next time to be prepared!

Helo all,

The pics' look cool as always, Luke sorry for not coming on sunday, but iam sure you told me 11pm??? am i correct lol or did i just get it wrong lol.

Any way i will come if this is going to be turned into a regular thing, plus a think my bro can cum he also has a lupo.

Pm me any one with details of the next meet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

Cheers daz

who owns V53 BEEF ? I love that car !!! how awesomely tidy/stylish/cool/funky is that !

Luke does. It looks way better in the metal too, sweet first car. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />