newcastle meet? (now with pics p2)

luke's lupo

in the top baltic car park at 8o'clock anybody interested? (im hopeing for a good turn out so i can meet you all lol)

cheers luke biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by luke's lupo

i'd probably prefer a sunday meet, im usually galavanting on a sat night! Say Sunday 11am? or around that time?

Sunday daytimes are generally no good for me, I work then.

Ah, these meets get comlicated don't they? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just organise whenever's good for everybody else, as I'm not sure I'd be able to make it anyway. If I can I'll be there though.

They are complicated like, you always get some people who can't go, which can't be helped. If its on the saturday night i may be able to make though, we shall see.

Sounds good to me.

fine with me cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

jon_273 il have your new mirror glass for you too buddy

Cheers bud, I'll get it off you on sunday then.

So we have:

Jon

chris260

luke's Lupo

payna

jon_273

Adam

Phil? fsfd1? You two knocking about?

nah mate im not driving to birmingham to buy me new rims of joe on sunday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

was well up for the meet sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

will deffo come to next meet if one is arranged

niall

What rims you getting mate?

As for the meet, i think we should try and turn it into a regular thing, maybe not every month, but maybe every other month or one in three?

Yeah and Hanley and Mitch what are you two doing?

Recovering from free corporate hospitality at NUFC biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . I'll try make it down for an hour though. If I come will be between 10.30 and 11.00.

As regular meet goes why not come down to Whitley Bay last Sunday of every month from 7pm and help make that a bigger meet. Be good to have a few more Lupo's there.

Edited by hanley

was at the baltic 2day,met mich there to pic a part up for me car,on the way out left a nice black line towards the entrance tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .seee if any1 can notice it (maybe a pic coz i didnt see how long in total it was)unfortinatly to busy to make it tomorrow or i would of come over for the crak,sorry guys.

What rims you getting mate?

As for the meet, i think we should try and turn it into a regular thing, maybe not every month, but maybe every other month or one in three?

getting some rm's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

deffo turn it into a regular thing im up for that

really enjoyed 2day thanks boys deffo turn it into a regular thing il be there (or be it getting dropped off again lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

all the cars are sweet can you email or post those photos you took of the cars please chris cheers

oh also i hope evrybody wants 'oxford' rear lights now lmao

hope you like my car

cheers luke

really enjoyed 2day thanks boys deffo turn it into a regular thing il be there (or be it getting dropped off again lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

all the cars are sweet can you email or post those photos you took of the cars please chris cheers

oh also i hope evrybody wants 'oxford' rear lights now lmao

hope you like my car

cheers luke

Yeah i'll post some up later on. Car looks great on the move by the way. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Nice meet today, I also would like to see those photos Chris. It was nice to see more normal Lupo's that GTi's tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .

Luke: so those are 'oxford' lights then, I might turn mine into an 'Oxbridge' Lupo!