Gti grille onto a normal 1.4s?

Daz Red 16v

as above, will i be able to simply buy a gti grille and put in place of my standard grille?

also how do i have a picture of my car as my signature?

cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Daz

Hi Daz,

I have seen your car around Cramlington a few times, did you get your number plates sorted?

As for the grill, the GTi one does not fit the standard bumper as it is a different size thumbdown.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbdown:" border="0" alt="thumbdown.gif" />

helo mate,

Em im going 2 get them at the end of the month, also ordering some lowering springs 60mm from germany.

Are youre plates legal or are they for show use only?

Oh by the way liking your car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

daz

Thanks for the comment. Your car will look great once its lowered, i love those wheels. They are illegal, but i have had them on for a year now without any problems from the po-po (touch wood! watch me get pulled tonight!). They are dead easy to take off though, as they just kinda slot into the backing plates on the car.

No problem, i havent gone any backing plates so ill just have to stick them on.

I wasnt sure about the wheels whem they first put them on but, after about 5mins i loved them lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Have you got coliovers on yours?

One lats thing mate, how do you have a picture as your signature? I photoshoped it the other night and i want that as my sig.

Cheers for your help mate

as above, will i be able to simply buy a gti grille and put in place of my standard grille?

also how do i have a picture of my car as my signature?

cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Daz

AFAIK the GTI grille is a different size to the non-GTIs so no, it won't fit without some "modification".

As for your signature, you need to upload a photo of your car to somewhere like photobucket.com and paste the link to the picture with [img ] tags in the "Edit Signature" box of your controls.

Edited by nickilupo

Testing

Working!

Im guessing thats a Pshop or your back wheels would be grinding your rear passengers asses off! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

As above, Nicki beat me to it!

Yeah i have coilovers, i have had them on since March, new wheels is my next mod, which is probably next year now, due to winter being quite close.

Adam

That pchop looks phat!

Edited by Adam

Yes defs a pchop, i would love it that low though!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thanks for Help everyone

daz

As Adam says, it does look 'phat'!