2 Red Loops!

Linz

sounds like dave ( sport ) and then either daves brother steve or john . if it was john if it had bathursts on it

Nope it wasn't him, seen his car about quite a few times, never seen these two about before!

yea all driven by old ppl tho apart froma wee yellow 1.4 driven by a guy from glenrothes coachworks, me steve an johns red ones ur gti and this older lass with a black gti on bbs splitties ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

yea all driven by old ppl tho apart froma wee yellow 1.4 driven by a guy from glenrothes coachworks, me steve an johns red ones ur gti and this older lass with a black gti on bbs splitties ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Oft Im no Old I have 1 of the Silver GTI's & Laura (A Think Thats Her Name) has the other rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Didn't post in Spotted, but passed you on on the way from Perth to Edinburgh Sunday 12th.

Think you went off on the slip road for Kelty.

Lokin' nice.

S!

Didn't post in Spotted, but passed you on on the way from Perth to Edinburgh Sunday 12th.

Think you went off on the slip road for Kelty.

Lokin' nice.

S!

Me?

If it was me, I would have been going to Knockhill.

* Just remebered I never had my car at Knockhill that day - but if it was a silver one you saw, that would probably be my friends girlfriend, she had hers there that day.

Edited by Linz

Me?

If it was me, I would have been going to Knockhill.

* Just remebered I never had my car at Knockhill that day - but if it was a silver one you saw, that would probably be my friends girlfriend, she had hers there that day.

Very blonde and drinking red bull with two guys in the car looked pretty standard, but v.nice.

S!