Not going on holiday

Crusoe

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice watch there Crusoe f6d6f823.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

@gargoil the exchange rate is pretty good, you could get this second hand one in brushed steel for your budget or have a look at some of the others on that site. http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...%242650+Shipped

Lovely just lovely.

Back is same, the old style.

Also like the Luminor Submersible range although they're not as pretty as the Marina.

Take good care of it and make sure you insure it.

already added to the list of my contents, most people wouldn't know it was expensive though which is good, bit of a q-car understated.

That watch is stunning! Think if I had one I would wear it back to front so the workings were facing outwards and th ehands etc were facing my wrist. Who needs the time when you can lok at that!! Can you measure the diameter of the face Crusoe? Do they do a 3/4 size version (ie what omega do!) as I'm not too kean on having one that massive. Just a wee bit smaller. Might damage her cervix with one that big! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by gargoil

don't think you can get a luminor in a smaller size with a window back, they do a larger size bimag_2953.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Crusoe

think it's £60k+ in white gold as pictured though you could probably slum it in plain stainless.

quite a few other makers do skeleton face watches though, worth a google.

kidney might get you one of these L430022.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Today's Price: $118.99
biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://www.overstock.com/sm-prague-gts-aut...9_ti-82124.html

doesn't look too bad... lots more here http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PA...eleton&x=18&y=7

Edited by Crusoe

Thanks for the links Slicknick smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I've had a quick browse, but will have a better look today at work tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

What do you think of this one? Is it a bit old man for me? Although i do quite like the fact that its understated smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

tag is a good make and nicely understated, needs to be the old style square face monaco though for the best look IMO http://www.blitzwatches.co.uk/products_new...56&sex=0&type=5

Edited by Crusoe

that's the one for old style cool, though for my collection i'd have the blue face just to be a bit different, though knowing me i'd be tempted to just go a bit further and get the steve mcqueen special even though it's an extra £500.

movadobaby_1883_76277446.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cw2113.fc6183.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

few of the lesser makes make skeleton watches too. Quite like the oris skeleton for $655 Oris73375604114RS_big.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

they are good just not exclusive more mass manufactured which means different things to different people. Still a special edition williams one in the pic so probably limited to a few thousand but steel and rubber and a standard movement. A 3 series BMW to Seiko's mondeo and Tag/Omega Jaguar, the custom £2K+ type watches are more one off bentleys and astons.

i like that oris one myself

Edited by Crusoe

that's the one for old style cool, though for my collection i'd have the blue face just to be a bit different, though knowing me i'd be tempted to just go a bit further and get the steve mcqueen special even though it's an extra £500.

movadobaby_1883_76277446.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cw2113.fc6183.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Special additions always add value when you sell.

I purchased a G Shock special Addition World Cup 94 watch still in the loft boxed up never been worn, hoping to make some money on it in the future.

With regards to secondhand watches never buy without box or papers.