White Arosa Holderness road Tuesday in Hull!

KimmyJFK

• 2 weeks later...

i go up holderness road way if im of to KFC roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

hope to see you both around some time, theres normally a vw meet on foreshore i take my car n theres a lupo there and come times a few others its at the begining of each month do you ever go ??

never been to a meet on hessle foreshore.. is the lupo that goes a blue lupo gti?

if we all get a little crew together, we can have a little mini meet of our very own biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hey i'm from hull to shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Mini meet i like it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Che-Che's GTi is soooo cool, the white arosa is... cream? The one with euro wheels? Looks really nice.. Who is SHE is the words of BibBrothers Nicky tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Natalie

hi Jen! lol and is "243" that Si who i got lights off? anyway, yep we should do a mini meet! that shud b cool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> but the next "VUU Cult" meet on foreshore is gona b on the 10th september! so make sure u all get ur sexy motors there!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hi Jen! lol and is "243" that Si who i got lights off? anyway, yep we should do a mini meet! that shud b cool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> but the next "VUU Cult" meet on foreshore is gona b on the 10th september! so make sure u all get ur sexy motors there!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

VUU meet? 10th of Sept, i'll be there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm From Hedon and Natalie (lillylupo is from Cot)

Mini meet here we come, lol

yep, VUU Cult, they's gona b a fair few of us from demon vw etc, so 12 noon start u guys, get ur cars sparkly clean for it as they's gona b a photoshoot, then its off to the pub! hope to see lot there! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah thats the one CHI, looks soooo cool!!

Jen Did i see your car parked at asda today

Chi Saw you Down cot road smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We need to get that arosa to the mini meet, lol

Looks really nice on ats classics!!

have you 2 seen the red polo that parks at asda kingswood and the Green Polo from bev....?

Cya Soon

Steve (at nats house)

yeh i think i saw u, is hers a green Lupo? wow its looks really nice!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

they is a few red polos driving about that i'v seen... i dont think i seen the green one tho...

Edited by G-Chi-i

lol, it was mucky, let the russians down clough road clean it later on (wont be happenin after the respray!) made a good job tho, looks cool again! Just been on the demonVW site, loads of cool cars from hull! Seen loads of em, love 'Redsquare.' The pink one is from near me to, they had a black G40 after that now a polo 16v. The red one is... dark red, parks at asda kingswood. The Green one is my cousins G/F, its really nice, i'll try and get her out in it!

Cya Laters

Steve and Nat

yeah thats her chi that was the 1st modded arosa i'd seen in hull that day, never seen a modded one in hull before and ive been looking for ages.lol

steve - yeah you'll c my car there all the time coz i work at my mum n dads printers round the corner on hessle rd.

yeah thats her chi that was the 1st modded arosa i'd seen in hull that day, never seen a modded one in hull before and ive been looking for ages.lol

steve - yeah you'll c my car there all the time coz i work at my mum n dads printers round the corner on hessle rd.

Did you used to go out with a kid who had hair the same colour as your car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> , Graham? I went to HETA with him cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

That wasn't the car I spotted but still a lovely motor...

I'm in leeds on the 10th so can't make it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

We can sort a mini meet out tho I'll be defo up for that!!! I'm in Hornsea but practically in hull everyday!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />