wheels

neojasper

hi guys and girls new to the forum and just got my secondhand lupo 1.4s 16v i am changing the wheels to 15 inch does make the speedo read inacurate or can you just put 15s on with out any probs and also why is my clutch peddle hard to push in buy my m8s vw golf 4motion is even harder so is it some thing vw have blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" /> Welcome to the forum!

15" wheels wont make a difference to the rolling radius, but you will have to use 195/45/15 tyres. As for the clutch pedal, they can be a little stiffer than some other makes but then thats usually a sign of some quality engineering wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> It may be worth checking the pedal box though as they do have an 'unofficial fault' which can mean the pedal box breaks & you cant use the clutch. Most people on this forum who've experienced this have had it repaired FOC through VW though.