Cat Missing

Putney

IMG_2915.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Poor little Jazz has now been missing for almost two days. She never goes very far from the flat and we are now thinking the worst. She has been micro chipped. Really gutted as I cancelled the insurance last week as she was moving to my mums for a better life in the country with her brother. They pay up to £500 for advertising and reward money.

I am thinking some pikey has seen a pedigree cat out side and had it away.

There are no roads nearby which she could venture on too. So she is MIA at the moment.

I hoping with a bit of coaxing with a reward that if someone has taken her they will return her.

Just one of those shitty life moments we all go through.

Is there anywhere nearby she may have been locked in? my old cat went missing for 2 weeks was locked in a neighbours garage and they went on holiday! she was skinny but survived on the rain water coming through the roof! Hope you get her back safely

Im pretty sure its saimese (sp?) cat. People do tend to steal them, its very sad, people will take anything they can get there hands on easily, especially pedigree cats. I used to have a persian cat and when she was playing in the back garden you had to watch her like a hawk incase somebody stole her. I hope you find her mate she looks like such a nice cat. She may just well turn up out the blue though, cats will be cats and they do like to go on there adventures and she will come knocking when she has ran out of food or when she wants a cuddle! My fingers are crossed bud!

Edited by Adam

She is a Birman Seal Point, coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I'll have to disagree. Like Phanton Photon said, I think she looks like a Ragdoll. Name given to how limp they go when stroked and cuddled. Bless

Anyway, I really hope you get her back. Look on the bright side, Cats have intellegence (unlike most dogs)* and a homing instinct, so she'll turn up back at your door soon enough.

Theres been the odd few cats go missing around here, and its mainly Siamese, Orientals, Sphinx cats etc. Due to the high selling point.

* I love dogs too btw. Just to prevent a war on which is better lol.

oh no sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> im so sorry to read this. theres nothing worse is there sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> just make sure theres loads of pictures asking people to check their garages and things. through peoples doors, on lamp posts, in local shops and ring all the vets too which im sure youve done already

i really really hope she turns up soon

Jen x

got a call at midnight last night from some polish bloke. went out to meet him as he had found a cat. turned out to be someone elses short haired Birman. still no news but least people are looking. put a £250 reard up on all th posters