porsche wheels

vdubgti

cool, got any pics? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and what size wheel adaptors did u use to put them on? my mate has got some 928's but doesnt know which mm adaptors to get confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by vdubgti

DSC00135.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

20mm if i remember correctly, just remember to measure bolt sizes against lupo ones,for when you cut them down... if not then youll knacker the abs rings on the front like i did!! lol

if not then youll knacker the abs rings on the front like i did!! lol

whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Edited by Blackrat

using 25mm H&R Adapters

Final offset ET40 front ET27 Rear

loopside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> porkarim.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

phatrear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Have had rear arches rolled now and the ride height is about 15mm lower at the back

Looks cool as on the Porsche rims shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> How wide are the rims?

Edited by SilverGTI

ive got teledials on mine... 15 * 7's... et23 i think! lol

ET23? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> do they stick out abit? my mate got pulled over because his wheels wher stickin out too far from the car wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

Where did you get your adaptors from? I've got a set of Teledials in my garage that I bought for my Beetle project, but if I can get some adaptors cheap enough I might get them. Won the Teledials off ebay for £16 with good tyres; ah, the pleasures of people who can't spell porsche!

Thanx Picola wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You got anymore pics of your car tshirt2k, tink it look sweet

Edited by SilverGTI

Thanx Picola wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You got anymore pics of your car tshirt2k, tink it look sweet

Not at the moment, will try and get some up.

Where did you get your adaptors from? I've got a set of Teledials in my garage that I bought for my Beetle project, but if I can get some adaptors cheap enough I might get them. Won the Teledials off ebay for £16 with good tyres; ah, the pleasures of people who can't spell porsche!

You should only really get H&r adapters, best quality. I paid £190 a pair 25mm allround. I think i could have got 30mm Fronts possibly.

Edited by tshirt2k

running 7' s all round, ideally would like 8's on the back...only way im gonna be able to do that is get some 16' rims...

thanks to rachel for this cool pic of mine porkyloop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />