VW + Audi track day @ Castle Combe

Lynsey

I seem to post this event every year but still none of you go!

But anyway, FYI, I am going smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Has been a really good show past couple of years and some great track action to watch. I know its another Autometrix event but its one of their better attempts and spectator entry is only £5

Had a rather spacious club lupo stand last year when folks failed to turn up, so I'm not doing that again!

might turn up to watch, not far from me.

no way the lupo is going around the track though ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I might be there but i will be working!

May have the Polo Gti racer there giving lap rides smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

how much is it to get on the track?

£160 for the day, £90 for ½ day, normally people book in advance but there's normally spaces still available on the day

and will my standard sport be the slowest car on there? (if so ill be spectating)

It won't be the slowest, I've seen alot of people there who just go on for a casual cruise round, not wanting to thrash their cars to the limit, so you'll be fine. Just go in a session with BadgerBill in his Ibiza - he makes every b*gger look slow laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I will be around somewhere spectating, so will look out for you all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Gutted! I cant go, i forgot its my mums birthday blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> so having a family get together.

My boss mark will be there tho, My Europcar Golf Mk5 GTi is out on track so keep an eye out for that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did anyone go with a dark green Lupo? I saw one in some pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did anyone from clublupo go at all?

I heard it wasnt wery busy?