For anyone looking to buy a nice Arosa

Devon

id never pay that much for a 1.0 confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />...would rather buy a later sport with that cash..... but each to there own i spose

id never pay that much for a 1.0 confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />...would rather buy a later sport with that cash..... but each to there own i spose

No mate there was a sport on there but it's been sold now, hence it looks like I'm talking about a 1.0. Was loovely too full leather nice wheels, looked the dogz!

yeah its nice for a mk1, the arosa mk2 steering wheel and rear lights set it off and im guessing the interior is a lucky lupo gti find, sunroof is rare and the wheels from halfords are nice and a good buy (mate got them

its a car thats had a bit spent on it and isnt OTT but £4k for a mk1? i payed just over 5k for my 53 mk2 1.4 admitadly not a sport but they dont generally go for much more than mine

wayne