The time has come to get a Dog

Putney

Sheldon, have you got any more pics since the puppy grew up?

Not on PC at min, il take some today and post up today or 2morow

don't see why anyone would want a dog - mess up your car/house, get hair and dog smell everywhere, large cost of feeding insurance vets etc., ties you to your house having to get back to walk them so you can't be spontanious, they don't tend to travle well, got to find someone to look after them if you want to go away. Even limits the cars you can buy, at least if you had kids you could take them on holiday with you.

If it can't be eaten it's not worth having the animal in the house IMO lol.

Whilst I have a dog and agree with some of the stuff quoted above, I dofinately disagree with the kid thing.

You don't have to buy dogs clothes, toys etc...

...you don't have to share PC, TV time with a dog...

...and if my dog annoys me I can shut her in the garden where she has a kennel to sulk in and still I seem to get unconditional love from my Jessie. I can also put Jessie into 'kennels' and go off on my worldly travels.

I think you might get into trouble if you did that to kids!

S! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Whilst I have a dog and agree with some of the stuff quoted above, I dofinately disagree with the kid thing.

You don't have to buy dogs clothes, toys etc...

...you don't have to share PC, TV time with a dog...

...and if my dog annoys me I can shut her in the garden where she has a kennel to sulk in and still I seem to get unconditional love from my Jessie. I can also put Jessie into 'kennels' and go off on my worldly travels.

I think you might get into trouble if you did that to kids!

S! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Agree with everything Ray says plus the dog is the only one who always give me a warm welcome when you come home.

5 minute old wippet anyone? (sorry for crap pic baby.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

those pugs are cuties biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i see practically every breed of dog at work and theyre all pretty disgusting when theyre covered in vomit or diarrhoea or blood or abscesses or scabs or have their anal glands squeezed rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ah the joys of pet ownership hey

Jen x

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> As deep as a puddle!

Aye! a dried up one!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />