The time has come to get a Dog

Putney

36995814_dd1abc37fc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

looking at small dogs at the moment as only got a ground floor flat with small garden at the moment

36995814_dd1abc37fc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

looking at small dogs at the moment as only got a ground floor flat with small garden at the moment

is that dog for real?

that is ****ing cool. i'd love to take that for a walk around here and see people running. and kids crying. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Petrified

Yep it's real! there is a cat too

i shall find it! i like Hungarian Vizsla

2006-01-12Amber001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

We have a Hungarian Vizsla, she is smaller than a lab, very affectionate & very loyal.

She's gorgeous!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Millie20082005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Our Cairn/Yorkshire Terrier cross, specially bred. You either get a Yorkie that has the physique of a Cairn, or as we did, the other way round. Like a Cairn, she's 'independently' minded.

When her fur's grown, she can do a good impression of Phil Oakey 'off of' the Human League.

Edited by IDGM

i really like the brown dog in the bottom picture gargoil! what make of dog is thst?

Gargoil has the best dogs, what bread are they?

I have a Collie, and hes perfect, dont belive what you hear about them, both his parents were working dogs, and hes a calm as you like, very good guard dog, not vicious at all, just a good barker when someone comes near house or in his field.lol

Also have a Northen Inuit X German Shepard, far too big for what you sem to want, but shes perfect, best dog ever, bit hyper at times, but arnt we all, she was a year old yesterday,perfect guard dog, bark, growls on comand, very scary (yet shes never gone for anyone) perfect dog. As you can see pics are from when she younger, but sooo cute:

Kia1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Kia2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i really like the brown dog in the bottom picture gargoil! what make of dog is thst?

They are both bearded collies,brother and sister. Top ones a he, bottom ones a she, they were about 11 weeks old when those photos were taken out my back door. There now 13 weeks and in disgrace as they shredded a full toilet role into a million bits recently!

PS I think they'll be a LOT bigger when fully grown!!!!

Here's da' bitch!

Jessie (AKA BlackRoth MitherTap)

No not a black Golden Retriever (yes that is a common question!)...

jessie03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...or a long haired Labrador...

Smelly_Jess.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...but a Flat Coated Retriever

jessie02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Shes quite big for a female of the species at about 32K. Very friendly loving and her tail hasn't stopped wagging in 6.5 years!

Loves to roll in anything smelly (duck, goose or swan ***** her choice perfume) and can be as stubborn as hell.

S!

Edited by Silver!

Oh wow that is so cute, I wanna dog! Just trying to convince the wife that a dog would be a good idea....

P6040062.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

for my 2p, my parents have got a Yorkie and even at 5 it still has the energy of a kid on opal fruits so only recommended if you like stroking, petting, playing and walking until you pass out.

don't see why anyone would want a dog - mess up your car/house, get hair and dog smell everywhere, large cost of feeding insurance vets etc., ties you to your house having to get back to walk them so you can't be spontanious, they don't tend to travle well, got to find someone to look after them if you want to go away. Even limits the cars you can buy, at least if you had kids you could take them on holiday with you.

If it can't be eaten it's not worth having the animal in the house IMO lol.

Edited by Crusoe

If it can't be eaten it's not worth having the animal in the house IMO lol.

What d'ya prefer? Ketchup or Mustard?! HotDogs.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />