I want that hubcap?!!!

luposid

Hi

I was just browsing the gallery and noticed this:

teddywheel.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I love these hubcaps! whos car is this? and does anyone know where I can get some for Sid (my lupo)

much apreciated!

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

oops! thankyou, bit blonde! I thought they were but I asked someone and they said they were hubcaps!

Those are alloy wheels mate. Ronal Teddies smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hi, just noticed you got a SDI? I named my car Sid after the sellers cat, as it is my first car so thought I should name it, anyway got myself a SDI badge and rearranged it to say SID!

(look even better with some teddy wheels!)

Those are alloy wheels mate. Ronal Teddies smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yer a guy on club polo has them on his mk3

Those mirrors are now on my car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Witht he checkers on?

Is a gorg car, what engine size etc.....

No the checkers have come off.

The white didnt go with the silver.

I did wonder smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Awesome tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

anyway got myself a SDI badge and rearranged it to say SID!

(look even better with some teddy wheels!)

I debadged it completely lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Carter with the red arosa has a leather roof, its spot on biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Drop him a PM for more info