Milton Keynes Meet

1 Litre Screamer

Had a nice mini meet people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had fun bowling even tho im rubbish and even Jen beat me lol

Thasnk you to Jen, Joe, Paul, Daz and Kady for coming, i rearly enjoyed the day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just waiting for Joe to put the pics up he had taken smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a nice mini meet people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had fun bowling even tho im rubbish and even Jen beat me lol

Thasnk you to Jen, Joe, Paul, Daz and Kady for coming, i rearly enjoyed the day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just waiting for Joe to put the pics up he had taken smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It was good seeing you all too, I have a nice blister on my thumb from bowling though. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

It was good seeing you all too, I have a nice blister on my thumb from bowling though. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

My arm is aching ouch.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ouch:" border="0" alt="ouch.gif" /> lol

Nice to meet everyone today. Daz your car is absolutely great DSC00304.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00305.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00306.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00307.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00308.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00309.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00310.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00311.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00312.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00314.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00315.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00317.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00318.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00319.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00320.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00321.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Fantastic pics there mate.

Im so happy you didnt take any of us bowling, it wasnt a pretty sight laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great pictures. My car does actually look clean and shines too! very good camera work to do that. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hope your clothers clean up Luke, that will teach us to lift cars in clean clothes!

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

finally got the laptop off Joe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks for organising it guys really enjoyed ourselves today! lovely seeing you again too paul biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and putting a face to a stunningly crazy car darren wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i cant believe how much space is in there!

that was amazing when darren and luke picked up darrens car too! hehe

bowling was great even if i am really bad! but hey thats all part of the fun! see some of you next week!

Jen x

Pics look good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> had i not been creating my own little empire, i'd have liked to come to this one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

and it showed, mine was the poor relation. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

It looks fine mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lets try and make this a regular thing!

Thankyou aswell Darren for coming round the shopping center and helping me and Kady pick my neices chriseing presents biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lets try and make this a regular thing!

Thankyou aswell Darren for coming round the shopping center and helping me and Kady pick my neices chriseing presents biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

your welcome, it was good to spend time with you both. A regular meet is something we should plan, if we work it around our free weekends we should be able to do a monthly CL meet.

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

club lupo manchester shopping trip? i rekon that would be good, for the southerners too since none of you southern punks will go above the halfway border, it gives you an excuse to try something "Radikal" smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

Edited by nfbr

I'd like to come to the next one! Gives me an excuse to get some skiing in.

And for us to laugh when you fall on your ass laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

club lupo manchester shopping trip? i rekon that would be good, for the southerners too since none of you southern punks will go above the halfway border, it gives you an excuse to try something "Radikal" smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

Its scarry up your end of the country and i get a nose bleed when i go out of MK lol

steady there!!

I'm a northerner, i just live down south so i dont have to travel to work everday!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oh maan!!

i was home after all!!

And you didnt come along?? I guess we will have to organise anopther meet just for you to come along to. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />