B*stards!

Max69vk

Got home after a sh*t day at work had 5 minutes to myself & then was back out again to install some new equipment at a friends bar (no rest for the wicked!), for some reason I decided to throw my tools in the car by the passenger side & I see one major key scratch running front to back down the car angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Some little f*ckers had done a double pass right down the passenger side & not content with that they had then just added a few vertical scratches for good measure! The most annoying thing is that Im certain I heard the c**ts doing it the night before when I was trying to get to sleep. Luckily they didnt manage to get through the paint, although they buggered the laquer coat. Plenty of cutting paste & lots of rubbing, most of of it is out but you can still see it in the light. I swear I got so angry it was lucky I never caught them doing it or I would have been tempted to do a burn out on their heads!

Edited by Max69vk

Sorry to hear that mate.

Same thing happend to me a couple of years back, both doors bonnet and a front wing.

Could have killed them as they all need painting sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

A couple of the only things Im taking from this is that they didn't actually break anything & if I do need paintwork doing, dark met grey is an easy colour to blend (doing silver on yours must have been an absolute b*tch!).

Could you not have another 'random act of vandalism' whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> on the other body panels & then go through the insurance for a full respray? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I see your point laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Gotta say I love the Lupo front bumpers wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> They sit so much lower than the Arosa ones + they're smoother, none of the stupid fake moulded bump strips.

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> Having one of those mornings, bumper looks familiar now as I wanted to mould the top 25% of the Arosa bumper to the top of that one for the Lupo. Too much hassle though so I just want to get the standard ones smoothed. I remember looking at a post about Carters TDI & Im certain he said something about having Reiger bumpers on it but I cant them listed anywhere.

Got home after a sh*t day at work had 5 minutes to myself & then was back out again to install some new equipment at a friends bar (no rest for the wicked!), for some reason I decided to throw my tools in the car by the passenger side & I see one major key scratch running front to back down the car angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Some little f*ckers had done a double pass right down the passenger side & not content with that they had then just added a few vertical scratches for good measure! The most annoying thing is that Im certain I heard the c**ts doing it the night before when I was trying to get to sleep. Luckily they didnt manage to get through the paint, although they buggered the laquer coat. Plenty of cutting paste & lots of rubbing, most of of it is out but you can still see it in the light. I swear I got so angry it was lucky I never caught them doing it or I would have been tempted to do a burn out on their heads!

Sorry to hear bout your car fella, but glad you seem to have got a great deal of it out. It just adds insult to injury when you actually heard them doing it. They really are little shitbags!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mark

Little ****ers... I to know your pain.

I remember looking at a post about Carters TDI & Im certain he said something about having Reiger bumpers on it but I cant them listed anywhere.

I believe he´s got Reiger side skirts but he deffinatly doesnt run their bumpers.

Little ****ers... I to know your pain.

I believe he´s got Reiger side skirts but he deffinatly doesnt run their bumpers.

Interesting, I wonder if they're just the standard ones smoothed then?

Having a look at a couple of pics I think you're right. All I need to do now is get hold of a front & rear bumper & I can get cracking!