Arosa rear lights

Max69vk

Could someone please confirm whether this is correct or not. Arosa's only had one the one reversing light on the back, whereas the Lupo had two? Only reason I ask is that Im going to be fitting my Cambridge lenses at the weekend, & after checking my current clusters I have two working reverse lights!

Here's my rear end (so to speak), I've got 2 fogs & 2 reverse lights! I didn't notice any mods to the wiring or connections so maybe it was done proffesionally before aro2a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Max69vk

Doh forgot you had lexus rears, I was thinking you had the standard rears, lol.

Did you buy it with them? If so the wiring has probally been modded.

Yeah it came with them, horrible little things! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I was going to try & tint the lenses but couldn't be bothered so now Im going for a whole grey, red & black theme throughout on the car.

Edited by Max69vk

Yeah I would of liked to have had the standard rear lights as spares, but I didn't get them with the car for some reason. Maybe he sold them on Ebay!