Help

Gavs_arosa16v

Try this Link , no picture though which doesn't help!

Along the same lines Im trying to find a link for the Bonrath front grill, got any clues? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

isnt it carter thats got the bonrath one ? or is his the mattig mesh one ?

I think the Mattig & the MS Design are the same to be honest, I've already got 2 sets of the mesh style but just fancy a more 'stock' appearance. I could try & get a Bonrath one off of German Ebay (if I can translate well enough!), would rather find a UK supplier though.

I've just ordered mine online!! Dont forget to have a look at the free gifts section too, I just got a free alloy Seat engraved tax disc holder (woohoo! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) Cant really knock it as it was free & they're actually selling them for £10 on the site itself! Was well happy with the free postage too - Double result!!!

Yer i may be purchasing one of these as i want to go for a blackd out kinda look huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> with a black roof wheels etc.

I've just ordered mine online!! Dont forget to have a look at the free gifts section too, I just got a free alloy Seat engraved tax disc holder (woohoo! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) Cant really knock it as it was free & they're actually selling them for £10 on the site itself! Was well happy with the free postage too - Double result!!!

I'm a cheapo, I would probs have a go at cutting up my old one before I went out and bought a new one. TBH I think I prefer my standard one atm, can't imagine the car without it....

I do like these, but opted for the MS Design one in the end. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Mark

Edited by ArosaPD

Mark i do think your mesh style grill is the best, i just cant justify the £120 price tag but if anyone can find em cheaper do post a link

Sleeky so thats where you got that free tax disc holder you were selling ? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

Mark i do think your mesh style grill is the best, i just cant justify the £120 price tag but if anyone can find em cheaper do post a link

wayne

Wait until my Bonrath one turns up & I'll have 2 sets for sale (different mesh in each) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />