Baby Photos

Nicki

I'd just like to point out that wasn't really me!

That was from the Ugly baby comp!

Cant belive you think Im as ugly as that! lol

I didn't that baby was ugly really Andi... I've seen *far* worse! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

this is the only pic i can find it was taken in 1990

Baby.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

would love tell you which one is me but i really dont have a clue blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

but i do know thats not me in the middle

Edited by noddy1

would love tell you which one is me but i really dont have a clue blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think your the one on the left wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think your the one on the left wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

think you right buddy i will ask my mum when she comes home laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bizarre concept not knowing which one you are in a photo...

Me on the left Image121.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Image107.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Can anyone help with re sizing?

I pressed to re size it on my photobucket to 25 % of original image and its still coming out huuuuuuge

Edited by GTi T

LOL no really dark brown, almost black though i suppose

I guess its just gone darker as i got older smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@tom - i thought you had black hair?!

anywho heres me at about 2 years old

babyjen.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Jen x

your not much bigger now jen biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />