Squeaky wipers - help

My front and rear wipers are squeaking because of the greasy screens i think. Ive tried using autoglym glass cleaner but that didnt shift it.

What does anyone recommend?

Ok so its not the wipers that are the prob... its the screen... Use the Vinegar again and clean the screen with it... make sure the screen has been cleaned already and that it is dry...

No prob mate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't forget squeaky wipers can also mean they're worn (I speak from experience). smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive just recently changed my wipers within the last few months so it isnt that, but mine are now ok, i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i used windowlene sorted the screen no probs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> where do you get rain x from...?

Halfords sell it, once you have put it on your screen you dont need to use the wipers that often smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />