Hello!

Max69vk

anymore pics mate ??

Not yet, Im having to use my Sony phone as a camera coz I broke my digital, pretty good picture at 2.1Mp but I've somehow managed to wipe all the photos doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> On top of that I borrowed my sisters steam cleaner to do the interior & buggered it right up. Looks like someones followed through on both of the front seats so I'll have to get it done properly!

hey loving your rosa smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> the wheels look mint i want them!

my partner just sold his seicento arbarth for a lupo gti ill ask him if he recognises your screen name! he was syphon321 on there i think (or syphon123 i can never remember which was round the numbers go!)

Jen x

Hey max just been looking at your cinq on fiat forum smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> username as MAX and it looks tidy from the two pics i could see new id looked at one of your threads before and i had because you kept on posting ebay pages of parts and were always buying bargains off there laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> when you were at work

And like you i want coilovers as you can see from my sig its in desperate need of them sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> anyway good luck with the car it looks sweet already

wayne

No wonder I hadn't posted on that forum in a while... I couldn't remember my screen name!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I got rid of the Cinq 6 months ago now & I'm still finding carbs, brake pads, gaskets etc all over the garage! Even found a set of rims & tyres I forgot I had, Im gonna sell them & use the money for my coilover funds. clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />