$9 MP3 player

DJ

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/...ayer-174491.php

cheapmp3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

How cheap can they go with mp3 players? Single digits? You got it. Evergreen makes a screenless mp3 player for $9. USB2.0 and 1 gig SD card support are both included. Who needs an iPod shuffle when you can get this for less than the price of a movie ticket

Bet that sounds good!

Who cares, it would be great for the beach, going running or for keeping in the car.

In all fairness to it, we sell the exact same version as that at work with different branding for about £25. Its not bad at all, not putting it down, its cheap and cheerfull.

i can't read.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I was just about to reply when you slyly editied it!

For the past few years I have bought my DVD players from Asda.

My first was bought for £79 and after two years I returned it for a money back garentee (no questions asked)

I then walked into the isles and picked up the new one for £40.

This was returned a year later and I was given my money back again.

Cheap, doesnt always mean *****. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My first was bought for £79 and after two years I returned it for a money back garentee (no questions asked)

Are you the prototype for the northern stereotype? lol

In all fairness to it, we sell the exact same version as that at work with different branding for about £25. Its not bad at all, not putting it down, its cheap and cheerfull.

What branding is that?

Cheap, doesnt always mean *****. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I bought a cheapo ASDA DVD player for the bedroom 2 years ago, £27 I think it was at the time and its great. OK it doesn't have 5:1 audio and the picture quality isn't quite as sharp as my Sony one but the best thing about it is that it plays raw MPEG files, burn an MPEG movie to CD and it happily plays through the player, something my Sony (which cost 4X as much can't do).