one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OLW

I99Y

Deej

big dave ( and his tracksuit tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

john aka jak

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

Good man.

Lupo Convoy from Aberdeen then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@ SCALLY - I dont care if i need to come to your work and drag u out kikkn and screaming, you are going!!!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

id rather be at a bbq thn servin some hairy grannies in poundies man!

OLW

I99Y

Deej

big dave ( and his tracksuit )

john aka jak

Bluloop

Jaques

Matt (RS2quattro

steve ( me bro 1.4s)

Edited by big_dave

i never said i didnt want to go but ive got my holidays the next week so i wont be able to skip that shift! cause i have to work on saturdays, but can sometimes swing a day off but not when im off on hols like 4 days l8r, if it had been the next week that would have been fine!

OLW

I99Y

Deej

big dave ( and his tracksuit )

john aka jak

Bluloop

Jaques

Matt (RS2quattro

steve ( me bro 1.4s)

Silver! (I'll try)

S!

Right, so what are the plans?

BBQ on the sands somewhere? If so who is bringing what.

right we will need

BBQ's ( some disposables )

rolls

burgers

crisps

juice

and at I99Y - some kind of turning implement laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

anything else i have missed ???

yeah anyone who actually knows St Andrews can they let me know of places where we can park etc next to the beach and we will make that the meeting point

If the weather is good enough laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I was speaking to a guy I work with who is from St Andrews and he is suggesting the West Sands as it isn't likely to be as busy as the East Sands. Either way we will all need to meet up on the outskirts somewhere first.

Suggest a Supermarket so we can get food/ drink and disposable BBQ's?

theres a plan wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> where abouts to meet up , cant say i have been over there in recent years to i cant remember whats about there