Max Size Wheels

cutler

depends how low u r really. most people run small wheels as they fit easier. a couple of peeps have 17 inch rims with a bit of arch work

As Max Power proves it doesn't matter at all how big the wheels are - if you have the money they will go on somehow. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

well bigest wheels?, well you can fit 19's on a cinquecento so would fit on an arosa laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> but being sensible smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> without arch mods and standard height its gonna be 16's id say although Exxxtreme Arosa is running 17's on his

wayne

Should do - you've seen pics of my arosa haven't you? Thats 15s on standard ride height, and i've still got a sizeable arch gap

(mmmm, lowering....but damn stupid speedbumps mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> )

Edited by lunalupi

well bigest wheels?, well you can fit 19's on a cinquecento so would fit on an arosa DSCF0003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

on the last thread oh yeh! 4d1dcff5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

17's on standard height

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

Take that adjuster ring out you pufter! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

dont tempt meee laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i will wen i get bored next wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

do you mean the main one or the skinny locking one?

lol no you cant remove both!

The spring will fall out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just the skinny one, the larger one holds the spring in place.

I had them both out before ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> , bloody hell that was lucky it never fell out lol. Only had it like that for a while because it was rubbing too much. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Any way of making it lower? got my adjuster ring out too but still too high?

CHOP CHOP!!! hehe turn down the lump on a lathe matey! or look at sorter springs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i will have the skinny one out in due corse just so i can say its done! lol then well see if she rubs agen coz it doesnt atm! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and handles fantasticly!